Why some tree loppers in Church Point charge 300% more than others
Every Church Point company has a different philosophy on how they what to run a profitable tree lopping business.
Some spend BIG on advertising, do lots of quotes and charge high prices.
Other local tree services in and around Church Point, don’t do a lot of advertising and rely more on word of mouth.
These are the ones you want quoting your job!
You may be thinking that this has to do with a person’s honesty or integrity, but this is not the case.
Why are some companies trying to rip me off?
In reality they are not trying to “game you”.
These are just tree business owners in Church Point who run a “premium service”. They know that some customers have different price points. Some are happy spending more for perceived value.
They cater to those customers.
Some people just never go with the cheapest bottle of wine at a restaurant or the cheapest quote for tree lopping in Church Point. Everyone is different and that’s fine. But I’m here to help you find the best deal.
“If you have 3 expensive companies in Church Point give you a quote, then you will be choosing between 3 expensive quotes! You need to know who is cheap & when”.
Stay smart, save money on Church Point tree removal
There are lots of little thing to be aware of that will save you a small fortune for your tree removal Church Point, such as;
1. Time of year - Winter is always cheaper as tree companies have less work on.
2. Access - Granting good access for hard to get to trees, such as removing a side fence will save the tree lopping service time and you a tonne of money.
3. Firewood - Getting them to leave the timber logs and selling them online.
But the very best way to save money is to know who is cheap NOW!
You see all tree services around Church Point have lean and busy periods of work which actually affects how they price jobs.
A Church Point tree service will always charge less when they don’t have much work on as they want to win the job.
The bonus is they will actually pick up their phone and arrive on time.
All contractors recommended have been vetted by our team and are waiting to compete for your business.
There are no hard sales and there is no obligation to hire.
Just friendly advice and great prices.
Try it for yourself.
FEATURED AND TRUSTED BY:
Cost Calculator for Tree Lopping
others like you have requested a quote this week
Have a question? Call 1800 25 22 08
Do I need council approval for tree removal Church Point?
Church Point council do allow for the removal of trees in Church Point without council consent.
1) Under 5 metres in height
2) On the Exempt Tree Species List.
3) In an area in which the Council has authorised their removal as part of a hazard reduction program, where that removal is necessary in order to manage risk
4) Required to be removed under other legislation (including the NSW Rural Fires Act 1997 and the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979)
5) Under 10/50 Legislation some clearing of vegetation is allowed if your property is mapped in the 10/50 entitlement area.
6) Removed by Rural Fire Services because they pose or will pose a significant threat to access along required fire trails or to human life, buildings or other property during a bushfire
7) The removal of a tree, where the base of the trunk of the tree at ground level, is located within two metres of an existing approved building (not including decks, pergolas, sheds, patios or the like, even if they are attached to a building).
8) The removal of trees which are considered a high risk / imminent danger certified by a Level 5 qualified arborist. These trees can be removed without Council consent by the owner of the tree subject to the owner obtaining written confirmation from the arborist that clearly states:
9) Anything on the Bio security species listing
10) Dead trees
11) As a result of a storm have fallen or partially fallen and still present a danger (photos required)
12) The removal of hedges (unless required by conditions of a development consent)
“Hedge” means groups of two or more trees that:
(a) are planted (whether in the ground or otherwise) so as to form a hedge, and
(b) rise to a height of at least 2.5 metres (above existing ground level).
You can download an application form by going: https://www.northernbeaches.nsw.gov.au/council/forms
Trees exempt from above rules
Some local councils have a list of tree species that are exempt from any limitations on removal as they are considered a pest. If Church Point’s local council Pittwater has an exemption list is can be found in their Tree Preservation Order.
We have also listed them below if applicable.
If the council for Church Point does not nominate a list of trees, then most of the time they use the default list of noxious weeds outlined at the state level of government.
Trees exempt that can be removed without approval:
Safety standards for accredited tree arborists in Church Point
Certified arborist in the Church Point and surrounding areas need to all abide by the Australian standards when carrying out tree management work.
These standards include:
AS 4373:2007 – Pruning of amenity trees
AS 4970-2009 – Protection of trees on development sites
How do I apply for council approval?
You will need to fill in a tree removal permit form which can be found on your local councils website. Normally there will be a small fee you will need to pay upon application.
Within 7 - 14 days you will have an arborist from the council for Church Point will come out to inspect your tree. They will then give their recommendation on whether the tree should be removed or if a tree prune/ lop might be better.
In some cases your council for Church Point will ask for an independent arborist for a tree report if they are undecided. This can give you the upper hand as it allows you to select which tree arborist you choose to assess your case.
What does tree lopping in Church Point cost?
There are many factors that make up cost of tree lopping in Church Point. Not only the height and spread of the tree, but also its location on the property, access, surrounding buildings or fences, type of tree/ timber. Whether you decide to get the stump removed as well will also factor in.
We are a growing tree services company that aims to provide quality tree services for customers in Church Point that is personal, fair and over-delivers on value and satisfaction.
Go Tree Quotes – Best Practices
We are committed to the certified arborists in Church Point we recommend using the method of ‘BEST PRACTICE’. This is a methodology that is accepted as better to any alternatives for commercial or professional tree removal procedures for results that are superior to those achieved by any other means.
Our high expectations of Church Point tree contractors we work with means they do everything in their power to uphold these values.
Our commitment to you
Once you call us on 1800 252 208 or fill in the 2 minute form, we forward your details directly onto the best local tree surgeons in Church Point for quoting.
There is no obligation to hire and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all customers.
Enter the location of your tree job
Author: Ben McInerney is a qualified arborist with over 15 years industry experience. He uses his in-depth knowledge of the tree service industry to give readers to most accurate information on tree service costs and helps to educate about the benefits of using a certified arborist for tree trimming and removal work.