Why some tree loppers in Yatala charge 300% more than others
Every Yatala company has a different philosophy on how they what to run a profitable tree lopping business.
Some spend BIG on advertising, do lots of quotes and charge high prices.
Other local tree services in and around Yatala, don’t do a lot of advertising and rely more on word of mouth.
These are the ones you want quoting your job!
You may be thinking that this has to do with a person’s honesty or integrity, but this is not the case.
Why are some companies trying to rip me off?
In reality they are not trying to “game you”.
These are just tree business owners in Yatala who run a “premium service”. They know that some customers have different price points. Some are happy spending more for perceived value.
They cater to those customers.
Some people just never go with the cheapest bottle of wine at a restaurant or the cheapest quote for tree lopping in Yatala. Everyone is different and that’s fine. But I’m here to help you find the best deal.
“If you have 3 expensive companies in Yatala give you a quote, then you will be choosing between 3 expensive quotes! You need to know who is cheap & when”.
There are lots of little thing to be aware of that will save you a small fortune for your tree removal Yatala, such as;
1. Time of year - Winter is always cheaper as tree companies have less work on.
2. Access - Granting good access for hard to get to trees, such as removing a side fence will save the tree lopping service time and you a tonne of money.
3. Firewood - Getting them to leave the timber logs and selling them online.
But the very best way to save money is to know who is cheap NOW!
You see all tree services around Yatala have lean and busy periods of work which actually affects how they price jobs.
A Yatala tree service will always charge less when they don’t have much work on as they want to win the job.
The bonus is they will actually pick up their phone and arrive on time.
All contractors recommended have been vetted by our team and are waiting to compete for your business.
There are no hard sales and there is no obligation to hire.
Just friendly advice and great prices.
Try it for yourself.
FEATURED AND TRUSTED BY:
Cost Calculator for Tree Lopping
others like you have requested a quote this week
Have a question? Call 1800 25 22 08
Do I need council approval for tree removal Yatala?
Yatala council do allow for the removal of trees in Yatala without council consent.
Trees can be removed/ pruned without council approval for the following reasons:
1. Previously approved Landscape Plan over your property
2. Removal or pruning of vegetation along an existing property boundary fence, or a proposed new fence.
- Lots < 4000m2 may remove trees within 1.5 metres of the boundary
- Lots between 4000m2 to 7999m2 Within 3 metres of the boundary
- Lots 8000m2 and greater Within 6 metres of the boundary
3. Removal or pruning of vegetation that is close to a building?
- Lots < 8000m2 Within 3 metres of the building
- Lots > 8000m2 Within 10 metres of the building
4. Removal or pruning of vegetation that is close to my pool fence
- Within 1.5 metres of pool fence
5. Removal or pruning of vegetation that is part of the native under storey.
- Native under storey includes native herbs, grasses, mosses, lichens and small trees that occupy the vegetation layers below the
canopy of taller trees.
6. Does the vegetation require removal because it is interfering with the lawful operation of an established
agricultural business or animal husbandry business.
7. Removal/damage of vegetation around a dwelling that is a potential bush fire hazard.
A. The site located in a Bushfire Hazard area identified on Bushfire Hazard Overlay Map City Plan Bush Fire Overlay and a
Bushfire Management Plan* does not exist for the site?
B. The vegetation within 10 metres of the dwelling house (inner zone)?
- The native understorey vegetation (including any branches less than 2 metres above ground level) for a further 10 metres
- The vegetation located on a sloping site, if this is the case, the outer zone can be increased by a maximum of 1 metre for
every degree of down slope of the dwelling house?
- The vegetation located up slope from the dwelling house, if this is the case, a maximum half a metre for every degree of
slope of the outer zone is extended?
No application is required
Trees exempt from above rules
Some local councils have a list of tree species that are exempt from any limitations on removal as they are considered a pest. If Yatala’s local council Gold Coast City has an exemption list is can be found in their Tree Preservation Order.
We have also listed them below if applicable.
If the council for Yatala does not nominate a list of trees, then most of the time they use the default list of noxious weeds outlined at the state level of government.
Trees exempt that can be removed without approval:
Safety standards for accredited tree arborists in Yatala
Certified arborist in the Yatala and surrounding areas need to all abide by the Australian standards when carrying out tree management work.
These standards include:
AS 4373:2007 – Pruning of amenity trees
AS 4970-2009 – Protection of trees on development sites
How do I apply for council approval?
You will need to fill in a tree removal permit form which can be found on your local councils website. Normally there will be a small fee you will need to pay upon application.
Within 7 - 14 days you will have an arborist from the council for Yatala will come out to inspect your tree. They will then give their recommendation on whether the tree should be removed or if a tree prune/ lop might be better.
In some cases your council for Yatala will ask for an independent arborist for a tree report if they are undecided. This can give you the upper hand as it allows you to select which tree arborist you choose to assess your case.
What does tree lopping in Yatala cost?
There are many factors that make up cost of tree lopping in Yatala. Not only the height and spread of the tree, but also its location on the property, access, surrounding buildings or fences, type of tree/ timber. Whether you decide to get the stump removed as well will also factor in.
We are a growing tree services company that aims to provide quality tree services for customers in Yatala that is personal, fair and over-delivers on value and satisfaction.
Go Tree Quotes – Best Practices
We are committed to the certified arborists in Yatala we recommend using the method of ‘BEST PRACTICE’. This is a methodology that is accepted as better to any alternatives for commercial or professional tree removal procedures for results that are superior to those achieved by any other means.
Our high expectations of Yatala tree contractors we work with means they do everything in their power to uphold these values.
Our commitment to you
Once you call us on 1800 252 208 or fill in the 2 minute form, we forward your details directly onto the best local tree surgeons in Yatala for quoting.
There is no obligation to hire and we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all customers.
Enter the location of your tree job
Author: Ben McInerney is a qualified arborist with over 15 years industry experience. He uses his in-depth knowledge of the tree service industry to give readers to most accurate information on tree service costs and helps to educate about the benefits of using a certified arborist for tree trimming and removal work.